Kevin Roenbeck, MD
Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Undergraduate: The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Medical: The George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Hand Surgery Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Licensure / Certification
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners, Medical Doctor
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand, Candidate Member, 2010-2015